- The applicatnt interested in attending the conference completes the online registration form, which is also a binding application and becomes a orderer. Registration is considered a binding order.
- The basic attendance fee without accommodation includes entrance to the conference, organizational services, materials, technical services, refreshment, lunch and dinner in compliance with the conference programme.
- After accepted application the organizer makes an advance invoice within 3 business days, which will be sent along with the registration confirmation to the email specified in the order. The conference fee must be paid before the conference until the due date of the advance invoice. The total amount with VAT will be paid by the customer to the bank account transfer SK28 1100 0000 0026 2304 0147. As a variable symbol, the number of the advance invoice will be indicated. The invoice will be makes by the organizer after the conference. If the conference does not take place in the month in which the organizer receives the prepayment, it will also send an invoice to the client for the advance payment received.
- The orderer can make the registration for more than one participant from the same company.
- The organizer reserves the right not to accept the application if the capacity of the conference room is fulfilled. This fact will be communicated to the orderer.
- Organizational instructions with the venue, date, time, and other necessary information will be sent by the organizer to all registered orderers / participants in advance of the conference.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the program.
- If a person can not personally attend a conference, he may send a substitute for himself but must inform the organizer in writing or by phone, not later than 1 business day before the start of the conference.
- Cancellation of the registration is possible with a refund claim at least 3 days before the conference. If the participant is canceled two or less days before the conference or if he / she does not attend the conference, the entire attendance fee is payable.
- The participant of the conference is aware and agrees that it is made an audiovisual record which is spread in real or later time through the internet services or other operating services.
- Any use of video or audiovisual recordings from the conference is possible only with the written permission of the organizer.
- These terms and conditions are also valid to orderers who use a different form of application to the conference as www.energoforum.sk.
Copyrights are reserved. Any use of parts or the whole, in particular reproduction and dissemination of texts, photographs or graphs in any mechanical or electronic manner other than in the Slovak language without the written permission of the owner of ENERGOFORUM.sk is prohibited.
Relationships not covered by the ENERGOFORUM.com Rules of Use are governed by applicable legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.